10 Steps for Manifestation
The power of manifestation is rarely truly understood. It is a powerful mind tool that is accessible by every person out there. Most of us have heard that our thoughts create our reality but how many of us use our thoughts to manifest what we want in our lives on a daily basis? The only thing that stops us from manifesting our desires is ourselves.
In a time when there seems to be limits all around us – barriers, walls, all sorts of obstacles that make us ‘stuck’ in our present situations – it can be hard to believe that we actually live in a world of no limits.
There are many great and wonderful minds that have known this throughout time. Below are just a few examples of quotes by famous people who believed in the power of the mind and that thoughts create our reality:
“All that we are is a result of what we have thought” – Buddha
“You create your own universe as you go along” Winston Churchill
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve” W. Clement Stone
Okay so thoughts create our reality… but how do we use this knowledge to manifest the life that we want?
- For one thing binaural beats have been shown to greatly help to tap into and manipulate our state of mind for wonderful positive effects.
- However there are also simple steps we can take to manifest our reality. Our subconscious is really the driving force behind the manifestation process. If we can tap into our subconscious mind we can manifest anything we want.
We have created a list of 10 steps for manifestation that hopefully will help you to be able to manifest whatever your thoughts can conceive. Remember that you will attract back whatever energy and whatever thoughts you put out there… like attracts like.
10 Steps for Manifestation
- Relax. Find some time that you can spend totally alone in a quiet environment. Deep breathe, relax your mind and focus only on positive energy.
- We all have mind blockages that stop us from manifesting our positive thoughts. These mind blockages usually come in the form of negative thought forms and past belief systems. Focus on letting these go, only allowing in positive thoughts and opening your spiritual mind.
- Once you are feeling relaxed, positive and open, it is now time to start manifesting.
- Picture what it is that you want to manifest in your life. Maybe it is a certain object, maybe it is a state of being, or perhaps it is a new job, relationship or emotion that you wish to feel. Imagine whatever it is that you are wanting to manifest in your life right now… see it, feel it and focus on it.
- Now imagine that you have already accomplished your goal. Imagine the feeling of knowing you have already accomplished it and see yourself living that manifestation.
- Keep focusing on the good feelings that come along with accomplishing your goals and manifesting your desires until you truly see it and feel it.
- Make sure to use only positive thoughts when you focus on this. It is really important not to use any negative words at all. You want to keep your focus on the positive manifestation.
- Linger on your positive feelings for awhile and keep imagining that your manifestation is real and that it is happening right now.
- Now speak aloud exactly how you achieved your goals. How did you manifest your reality?
- Believe in yourself and believe that you have already conquered your goals. Feel it with all your heart and keep using only positive words.
It is not always easy to keep focusing on positive words and the positive feelings that go along with manifesting your desires. Whenever you feel yourself losing focus or slipping into the habit of negative thoughts, redo this whole exercise in order to re-focus your energy on where it needs to be to manifest your goals.
Seem Too Simple?
It seems like a simple process to be able to create large and sometimes impossible seeming manifestations. However if you can believe that your thoughts create your reality and if you can actually put this to practice every single day, you can create anything you want in life.
There is no question that our thoughts have power. It is up to us whether we want to put the power into our negative thoughts or our positive thoughts.
It is a matter of changing our habits and our thinking patterns to only positive thought forms that work for us as opposed to hindering us.
Get Help with Binaural Beats
There are binaural beat recordings that can help with manifestations. Ultimately it is up to us to change our thoughts but the binaural beats can help us to get into that relaxed mind state that allows us to start manifesting quicker as well as tune our brain into the right frequency to begin manifestation.
Please see our binaural beats page for more information as well as where to find good quality and effective manifestation MP3’s and CD’s.