All about Lucid Dreaming
Lucid dreaming is to be aware that you are dreaming and able to control what takes place in your dreams. Many of us have had quick instances of this and would like to be able to achieve conscious dreaming more often.
Before we go into more detail about lucid dreams you may want to look into using a binaural beats audio for lucid dreaming.
By using the binaural beats lucid dreaming brainwave audio while practicing the techniques listed below, your results will be greater, easier and happen faster.
Learn more about where to get a quality unique brainwave audio specifically created with the right frequencies for experiencing lucid dreams.
Tricks to Lucid Dreaming
To be able to start a lucid dream you first need to be able to realize that you are dreaming. There is a fairly easy trick to this:
- When you are dreaming try and notice something that doesn’t look quite right, something that is out of place and tells you that this must be a dream.
- Reality doesn’t look the same when we dream. For example your home does not look like your home, your friend looks like someone you have never seen before. Being aware of these differences from your own reality will help to trigger your mind that you are in a dream state and start to allow you to lucid dream on demand.
How to Realize you are Actually Dreaming
The above trick sounds simple enough but you likely know that once you are in that dream state it is not so easy to be aware of things that are out of place. So how do you realize you are dreaming? The best way is by repeated actions. Below are the steps to using repeated actions for dream realization.
- Pick an object that you see every day. For example let’s say a watch.
- Everyday when you wake up look at your watch. Notice the shape of your watch, the details, the numbers, the band.
- Notice other peoples watches and the similarities between theirs and your own.
- Focus on watches all day. Notice your own, notice others, become obsessed with them and think of them often. Close your eyes and focus on different watches and see them in your head.
- Before you know it you will be dreaming of watches but they will not look like your standard watch that you have trained your mind to focus on.
- You may feel confused when you see your watch in your dream because it will not look like the watches that you have trained yourself to see. Then all of a sudden you will realize that you are dreaming!!
Believe it or not this method of dream realization really works. You can use any object that you want, it doesn’t matter what you choose to focus on as long as you choose something and focus on it daily.
Your dreams rarely tend to portray reality as it is which is why this focus method of dreaming works. Once you are able to realize you are dreaming you need to know what to do next in order to take control of your dreams and not just slip back into your regular dream state.
Following through to Achieve Lucid Dreaming
Once you have conquered the focus technique and are able to realize that you are actually dreaming you need to be able to follow through and then take control of your dreams. So let’s go back a couple of steps and add in another trick.
- Every day when you look at the watch or whatever object you choose to focus on, you are now going to pinch your arm as well. Every time you see a watch, immediately pinch your arm. Do this continually for a few days until you dream of a watch.
- What this does is it trains your brain to associate seeing a watch with pinching your arm. By doing this you are premeditating the action that will come next in your dream when you see a watch. It is much easier to premeditate what actions you want to happen in your dream before you ever start to dream.
- It is very important to know your goal before your dream begins. When you know your goal, you then need to be able to remind yourself of what you want to do or accomplish while you are dreaming.
This may sound vaguely complicated but it is actually quite simple. It is amazingly easy to train your mind. Let’s take for example if you want to experience flying in your dream. Everyday when you look at your watch and pinch yourself you then say to yourself “it is time to fly”.
When you do this enough times your brain will associate “watch” and “pinching your arm” with flying. The next time you dream of a watch you will know it is time to fly without even thinking about it.
Using an External Stimulus
Using an external stimulus such as a binaural beats lucid dreaming audio can make a huge difference in your ability to lucid dream.
Listening to an audio recorded with binaural beats or isochronic tones can help keep your brainwaves at the right frequency for lucid dreaming while you are practicing the techniques listed above.
Typically the problem most people have when trying to lucid dream is their brain frequencies will slip into the Delta state and consequently your dream will end.
By using an external stimulus such as binaural beats for lucid dreaming you can keep your brain at the perfect frequency level for conscious dreaming. Using a recording like this will make the above steps easier and the effects much quicker.
Where to Get Binaural Beats for Lucid Dreaming
There is one website I would recommend for lucid dreaming binaural beats or isochronic tones and that is The Unexplainable Store.
They have a very specific brainwave audio that comes in either MP3 or CD format and is embedded with the exact frequency combinations for lucid dreaming. It is affordable, easy to use and most importantly it works!
What do Others Say?
Below are a couple of testimonials from people who have used the lucid dreaming audios from The Unexplainable Store:
“Normally I can hardly remember my dreams next morning except little bits and pieces vaguely. last night I put your binaural beat recording to the test. It was like i was both dreaming and awake at the same time. My dreams were much clearer and no longer black and white but in colors too. Wow thanks!” -Fernando C
“I love this track. It really relaxes me and I notice that the next day when I awake, I can remember my dreams. I always had problems remembering my dreams the next day. It also seems like I am conscious while dreaming and I can make changes to the dream as I have done a few times. Normally my dreams go in the direction planned and if I do remember it the next day, it’s usually and outcome that I didn’t want. The pleasant tones of strings, tones and the ocean are soothing during this session. I believe it also relieves some of my stress as well.” – Unknown Name
Explore the brainwave audios for lucid dreaming yourself and experience how meaningful and fun conscious dreaming can be.