Binaural Beats for OBE
OBE stands for Out-of-Body Experience. There is a lot of confusion as to how OBE actually takes place but one thing that is for sure is that many of us have experienced it and many more want to experience the sensation of floating outside one’s body. Binaural beats have been shown to be extremely effective in helping to achieve an OBE experience.
Facts about OBE
OBE was first introduced in 1943 by G.N.M Tyrrell in his book Apparitions. Since that time scientists have been studying the phenomenon of OBE but still know very little. What is known is that OBE is an experience where one feels they have floated outside their body and from this outside place may actually perceive their physical body.
There have been many documented cases of OBE, especially when related to a physical or mental trauma or through the use of drugs. In fact it is said that one in ten people will have an out-of-body experience at some time in their life. That’s a very high percentage!
I know for myself I have a very clear memory of floating outside my body and viewing my body when I was almost two years old. I had a very severe case of meningitis as a baby and spent a lot of time in the hospital. I apparently kept pulling out my I.V. so the doctors tied down my hands and attached the I.V. into my head (can you imagine!). Anyway it was obviously very traumatic for me because I have a very clear memory of leaving my body and seeing myself lying in the hospital bed.
Cases like my own are more common than one might think in the case of a real traumatic event. Many people who have experienced OBE will claim to have observed details that were not known to them beforehand.
There is no doubt that out-of-body experiences happen and that they are real. How exactly they happen is still yet to be discovered.
Benefits of OBE
So why would one want to have an out-of-body experience? There are many reasons:
- Fascination. It is absolutely fascinating to be aware that you have left your body and can literally change your outlook on life.
- Self-Awakening. Have an OBE can actually awaken something within you and really help to create a spiritual identity.
- Elimination of Fear of Death. Many people who have had an OBE report a real complete lack of fear in dying after the experience.
- Inner Calmness. Another great benefit is an inner calmness that seems to accompany an out-of-body experience.
- Inner Wisdom. Many people have reported a dramatic increase in inner wisdom. We could all use a little more of this and apparently an OBE will greatly help with it.
- Deeper Connection. The overwhelming most popular benefit for out-of-body experiences is a sense of having a deeper connection to spirit, to the universe or to a higher place. This feeling of deep connection can make a dramatic difference in one’s life and many who have had these experiences would not trade them for the world because they have had such a positive impact on their lives.
Using Binaural Beats to Experience OBE
We do not know exactly how OBE happens, but we do know one thing… In order for any out-of-body experience, the brain frequencies have to lower to a very low state.
Binaural beats help to alter your brain frequencies to an exact state where OBE can be experienced. By bringing the brain into a Delta and then Theta mind state, we can bypass the conscious mind and work directly with the subconscious. This not only makes OBE possible but also very real.
There is lots of different brainwave entrainment software on the market. The one that is going to work best for OBE is one that combines different types of brainwave entrainment like binaural beats, monaural beats and isochronic tones. This will have the most effect on the brain and be the quickest method for astral projection and out-of-body experience.
If it is said that one in ten people will experience OBE at least once in their lifetime then it is not far fetched that with a little help from binaural beats one can experience OBE anytime they like.
It may take a little practice but keep in mind that binaural beats will allow you to achieve states that normally could only be accessed through years and years of meditation practice.