Isochronic Tones Tips, Tricks & Advice
Similar to binaural beats, isochronic tones are a more technologically advanced form of brainwave entrainment. They are known to work faster, be more effective and less confusing for your brain.
By less confusing I mean that they use equal intensity tones that pulse on and off at different speeds and synchronize your brain with the rhythm. With binaural beats two different frequencies are presented in each ear and your brain then creates a third tone that is the difference between the two presented.
There is far less work for your brain to do with isochronic tones and consequently the results and benefits tend to be experienced quicker.
Isochronic tones are powerful and very useful for meditation, relaxation, improved health, altered mind states, boosting your brain power and for many other things.
To get the most out of your brainwave audios there are a few tips and tricks that can make all the difference in how you feel, how effective they are as well as the benefits you receive.
Below are some tips, tricks and advice that I have learned and tried myself over the years when listening to isochronic tones.
Tips for Listening to Isochronic Tones
1. Be Quiet and Relax – It is so important when you are listening to your brainwave audios that you are in a quiet environment where you are able to tune out and relax. This will allow your brain to focus solely on the isochronic tones instead of your busy life that surrounds you.
2. Use Headphones – Actually the great thing about isochronic tones as opposed to binaural beats is that you do not need to use headphones in order for them to be effective. However in my experience if you are able to block out any outside noise, you will get far more benefits from your audio download. It just makes sense that if your brain is allowed to focus solely on the pulses and tones, it will synchronize and react sooner.
3. Be Consistent – You will find that a lot of people on the internet recommend that you listen to your brainwave audio every day for best results. Personally I have found that it depends on the specific audio as well as on the person.
For myself there are certain downloads that I have listened to daily for a certain period of time and I felt that I needed to do that. With other tracks I have listened to them 3 times per week for a period of several months. Still with other tracks I only use them when I feel I need a boost or a little help. I think the key for any major results is to just be consistent and use them until you feel it is enough.
4. Check the Volume – Although isochronic tones do need to be audible in order to work, they do not have to be super loud. Make sure the volume is comfortable for you so that you are still able to relax and tune out while listening to them.
5. Turn off Electronics – I have recommended this before for binaural beats as well. All of the electronics around you send out different types of EMF rays and radiation. Some people are more susceptible to feeling their energy than others. Whether you are aware of them or not you can bet that they all can hinder your ability to relax and submit to your subconscious mind. It is recommended that you turn your electronics off (except for the device you are using to listen to the isochronic tones).
6. After Session Relaxation – I am sometimes so relaxed after listening to my isochronic tones that it is hard to get myself back in the ‘real world’ so to speak. If you can put a few extra minutes aside for once your session is over to just get grounded and centered into the physical world again.
Hopefully the above tips and tricks will help you to get the most beneficial results from your isochronic tones downloads. I almost exclusively use the isochronic tones from The Unexplainable Store now. They have a ton of options to choose from and tend to offer good quality audios for a pretty low price tag. Click here to see their selection of downloads and CD’s.