Using Binaural Beats for Anxiety Relief
Do you suffer from anxiety? I consider myself to be a somewhat expert on the subject as stress and anxiety seem to be something my mind loves to create and something I have struggled with most of my life. Binaural beats are one of the methods I use to control my worry and it makes a HUGE difference in my life.
A Closer Look at the Negative Effects of Anxiety
I can’t tell you how many times I have spent my days or nights laying in bed with a feeling of absolute anxiety in my stomach. Usually when I am in this state my mind is out of control and my thoughts are slightly less than positive.
I have noticed that some people suffer from anxiety more than others. I am sure there are several different reasons for this and it is likely not so black and white.
However after spending years of trying to deal with it, I decided I don’t really care why I get anxiety, I just wanted to know how to deal with it so that I can get through it in a healthy manner and carry on with my life.
What Can Stress Do to a Person
If you have suffered from anxiety you very likely already know the answer. Below are some common symptoms of those suffering from severe anxiety.
- Lack of Energy – Stress can suck the life out of you. It can take away every ounce of energy you have and leave you with nothing to spare.
- Sickness – Anxiety tends to eat away at you and consequently lowers your immune system to a point where you have nothing left to fight with. Sickness in some form is almost inevitable.
- Poor Concentration – How can one concentrate or focus on the tasks at hand when the mind is completely bent on worry? It can’t and consequently all other areas of life begin to suffer.
- Alienation – When you are suffering my major anxiety it can be really hard to be around other people It can also be extremely hard for others to be around you. Consequently those that get easily stressed out tend to get alienated from others. Unfortunately this just gives us more time alone to spend in our head which can aggravate the problem.
These are just a FEW of the symptoms that stress and anxiety can bring on. If it sounds bleak that is because it is. I have been through this, I know how bad it can get and to keep yourself out of a state of bad anxiety can be a real struggle.
Levels of Anxiety
There are many different levels of anxiety. We can usually rate our anxiety on a scale of 1 to 10. We know where we are at. It does not need to be compared to anyone else’s anxiety. There are times I feel I am at level 2 and there have been times that I have been at 10. Whether someone else thinks I am at 10 or 2 doesn’t matter because I am the one having to deal with it.
So if you are suffering from anxiety because of money problems, a busy lifestyle, school, a poor relationship, a lack of confidence, a family sickness or if life simply isn’t going as planned… it is important to have a way to help deal with the stress so that it doesn’t completely take over your life and cause you to lose yourself in the process. This is where binaural beats can be a really big help.
For more information on the brainwave entrainment products that we like for anxiety relief please see our binaural beats page.
How Binaural Beats can Help
First I will tell you that binaural beats DO work. They have helped me immensely to deal with stress and anxiety. When I am suffering from a bad bout of anxiety it is almost shocking to me how different I can feel when I put on my headphones and plug into my brainwave entrainment software. I have never been into taking drugs, so using binaural beats as an all-natural anxiety aid was a concept I was very willing to try.
Binaural beats will:
- Bring you back into the parasympathetic state and out of the sympathetic state (flight or fight).
- Lower your brain frequencies to a state of total calmness.
- Clear your head and help you to refocus your thoughts to a more positive nature.
- Help you to fall asleep and get much needed rest.
- Focus your energy to where it needs to be in order to bring strength and stability to your body and mind.
- Completely get rid of that awful uneasy feeling in your gut and help you to feel total relaxation.
I can tell you first hand that you CAN beat anxiety! Telling yourself to just relax will do no good. You must tap into your brain frequencies and take control of matters yourself.
How Binaural Beats Work
Here is a quick run down:
Binaural beats create two different frequency waves that are introduced to each ear independently. The brain reacts by creating a third tone that will make up the difference between the two, and then the mind reacts to the third frequency which creates a shift in consciousness. The frequencies presented will depend on the results you wish to achieve.
There are other types of brainwave entrainment as well, specifically monaural beats and isochronic tones. They are all effective but isochronic tones are known to be the most effective as well as to work the fastest.
Best Binaural Beat Source for Anxiety Relief
The place that we would highly recommend for brainwave entrainment products for anxiety relief is The Unexplainable Store. They offer a recording that was specifically generated to deal with anxiety. It can be downloaded in MP3 form or by CD and can be purchased in either binaural beats, monaural beats or with isochronic tones. It is very effective and can be listened to anytime you need it.
You CAN deal with anxiety in an effective manner and you CAN get rid of anxiety as quickly as TODAY.
For more information on the effectiveness of binaural beats please see our binaural beats page.